ESA has established cooperation with AXA One Health and Wish Foundation India to accelerate sustainable innovation through space data and technology and advance the provision of seamless and sustainable healthcare in developing economies.
As first step of this cooperation, ESA is launching a new Invitation to Tender for a feasibility study to assess the technical feasibility and commercial viability of space-based services and solutions in the area of digital health for developing health ecosystems and reduce the technical and commercial risks for their implementation and operation.
Additional information here.
- ESA introduction
- Space and health
- Digital health for developing economies initiative: background
- WISH use cases and areas of interest relevant to the initiative
- AXA OneHealth areas of interest relevant to the initiative
- How to apply to the ESA invitation to tender
Join our webinar(s)
- Rajesh R. Singh - Chief Executive Officer - WISH FOUNDATION INDIA
- Arish Syed - Director - WISH FOUNDATION INDIA
- Aly Shalaby , Chief Digital Health Officer at AXA OneHealth
- Arnaud RUNGE, ESA
- Davide Coppola, ESA
* indicates required